Saturday, October 16, 2010

WRITING ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS

more tips for K9keystrokes...

What are the important things?

Since writing on HubPages, I have found two things to be undeniably true; if I write with passion, an article does far better statistically, and if I am writing because I just want to get an article out, I know it won't do as well.

WRITING WITH PASSION

I go head-over-heals when it comes to big dumb dogs, or any dog for that matter. I could spend my days happily hanging around, playing and snuggling with these wolf like beasts. So when I put pen to pad on a dog related article, I find my brain and hands to become very in-tune with each other. The ease with which the words and information rush to the forefront of my mind is amazing, information begins lining up waiting its turn to run down my arm and activate the tactile motions of my hands making dog related words appear on my computer screen, and it feels good, it feels smooth and it feels right. 

TO READ MORE OF THE STORY JUST CLICK ON THE LINK; http://hubpages.com/hub/WRITING-ABOUT-THE-MOST-IMPORTANT-THINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment