Friday, December 24, 2010

How to Hit 8% with Amazon!

I did it! I just noticed that I have sold 631 items getting me to the 8% Level at Amazon! This is a huge accomplishment. I can hardly believe it. I have been writing Hubs and Squidoo Lenses daily for the last 6 months religiously and it is paying off.

If you are a discouraged Amazon Affiliate, don't give up. Just keep writing good quality articles and post them on Squidoo and Hubpages. Be consistent.

Here are some useful articles I wrote to show help you start earning money!

Earning Money As An Amazon Affiliate Is Easy With Hubpages

5 Tips for Amazon Affiliates: How to Find the Best Amazon Products to Promote.

How I'm Earning Money Online | Squidoo and Hubpages

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome, Wendy. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I hope to get there one month too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog and I'm following you on hubpages too. I am and Amazon affiliate too but I have not experienced the same results with Amazon. However, I have noticed some positive results through backlinking. Hopefully you'll find some of my articles helpful too.

    http://hubpages.com/hub/Over-30-Websites-That-Offer-DoFollow-Backlinks

    ReplyDelete