Friday, October 15, 2010

LEARNING ABOUT KEYWORDS AND SEO

Please read this wonderful article by fellow 60Day Hubpages Challenger K9keystrokes...

My 50Th Hub is My First 60dc2 Hub!

So, I see this 60 day hub challenge and read that this is the second go-round of the event. Making my 50Th hub my first 60 day challenge hub seems only appropriate! I've only been writing on hub pages for 3 months and have loads to learn. I came to HP to 'spill write' primarily. I had lost my spouse to cancer and couldn't find the passion to return to my previously (and quite successful) business career. I ran across HubPages.com as I was looking for something to do with and inspire my life; and possibly give birth to a new passion. So, it was the pen (or tapping keys rather) that drew me to this wonderful place. At first a respite, that has now grown into a desire and a feeling that I may be okay here if I can generate a few more shekels and drive traffic to where I share. Thus providing a place to feed my passion and fill my pockets.

TO READ MORE OF THE STORY JUST CLICK ON THE LINK; http://hubpages.com/hub/60-day-challenge-My-hub-log-by-K9keystrokes-on-HubPages

No comments:

Post a Comment