Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Friday, October 15, 2010

LEARNING ABOUT KEYWORDS AND SEO

Please read this wonderful article by fellow 60Day Hubpages Challenger K9keystrokes...

My 50Th Hub is My First 60dc2 Hub!

So, I see this 60 day hub challenge and read that this is the second go-round of the event. Making my 50Th hub my first 60 day challenge hub seems only appropriate! I've only been writing on hub pages for 3 months and have loads to learn. I came to HP to 'spill write' primarily. I had lost my spouse to cancer and couldn't find the passion to return to my previously (and quite successful) business career. I ran across HubPages.com as I was looking for something to do with and inspire my life; and possibly give birth to a new passion. So, it was the pen (or tapping keys rather) that drew me to this wonderful place. At first a respite, that has now grown into a desire and a feeling that I may be okay here if I can generate a few more shekels and drive traffic to where I share. Thus providing a place to feed my passion and fill my pockets.

TO READ MORE OF THE STORY JUST CLICK ON THE LINK; http://hubpages.com/hub/60-day-challenge-My-hub-log-by-K9keystrokes-on-HubPages

No comments:

Post a Comment