Friday, October 15, 2010

WHAT DOES S.E.O. MEAN? I did the research, so you don't have to!

WHAT DOES S.E.O. MEAN? I did the research, so you don't have to! by:  K9keystrokes


I know it sound ridiculous, but I had no real idea what the acronym S.E.O. meant. Search Engine Optimization, and it is the first thing you should learn when considering how to make money online. Search engines, I have learned, have four functions in all - crawling, building an index, figuring relevancy plus ranking and last but not least, serving results. Now, by telling you the four functions it doesn't mean I expect you to understand them, I know I didn't. I had to look around and read several bits of information from around the web and also in some really great articles here on hubpages (I'll provide you a list of other hubs to hop over and read also). 

Providing you're still with me, here we go. One by one I am going to give you the breakdown of what I have learned about the four functions of the important practices of "SEO" on your sites.
TO READ MORE OF THE STORY JUST CLICK ON THE LINK; http://hubpages.com/hub/Begining-to-Understand-SEO-This-is-what-I-have-learned-so-far

No comments:

Post a Comment