Thursday, August 12, 2010

Earning Money As An Amazon Affiliate Is Easy With Hubpages

Earning Money As An Amazon Affiliate Is Easy With Hubpages

I joined Hubpages two years ago. I was already doing pretty well at earning money over at Squidoo and I was looking for another site to check out.

3 months ago I really noticed an increase in my Amazon earnings and my adsense earnings....must especially my Amazon. So I made a decision to get up to 300 quality hubs by January 1st 2011. At the time I had 78 hubs. Now I have 104.

But here is what is important. I finished up July with earning 67.04. Okay, I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but it is more than I made all year long. So this shows me that things are starting to click into place.

For August so far I have already 78.00 and it is only the 12th of the month.

So needless to say I am syked.

So I created this blog as a place for me to track my stats as well as share some of the best articles from some of the best hubbers. I learned from reading what was working for others. And now I just want to pay it forward.

Are you on Hubpages? How are you doing there?

No comments:

Post a Comment